Former BBNaija contestant, Phyna, shares her harrowing tale of overcoming poisoning

 


Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, who emerged as the winner of Big Brother Naija Season 7, has recently shared a harrowing experience of surviving poisoning. During an interview with renowned media personality Toke Makinwa, Phyna revealed that she had been unknowingly fed poison by someone in her own home.

Recalling the ordeal, Phyna said, "Of recent, I survived poison of which the person that was giving me food is well known. I had been fed poison continuously. It's not that instant one. I have seen a lot." She discovered the poisoning when she began experiencing severe stomach pain and decided to go for tests at the hospital.

"After eating, I always had stomach pain. So, I went to the hospital and ran tests on my kidney, liver, and everything. The doctors said I'm okay, and I went back home," Phyna explained. However, the pain persisted, and she eventually coughed up blood, leading her to seek medical attention again.

"The doctor started speaking in medical jargon and mentioned poison. He suggested I check the food I eat for food poisoning," Phyna recounted. This revelation led her to confront the person who had been secretly poisoning her, and they eventually left her house after being found out.

Phyna's story is a chilling reminder of the dangers that can lurk within our own homes, and serves as a cautionary tale about being vigilant and aware of the people around us. She expressed gratitude for surviving the poisoning and urged others to be cautious and prioritize their health and safety.

 

Information Nigeria

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال